Franciscan Skemp Healthcare School of Anesthesia & University of Wisconsin
The Franciscan Healthcare School of Anesthesia strongly promotes Christian concepts which emphasize the respect and dignity of all people. This CRNA program teaches that society is a very complex and evolving structure in which the common good and the different needs of groups and individuals must be fulfilled. Their CRNA school was created in 1942 and has a ranking of 2.4 out of 5.0. The Franciscan Healthcare School of Anesthesia is a 27 month program and begins in may. If you are currently scheduled for an interview at this CRNA school start preparing now with our "CRNA School Interview: Bonus Pack". It has over 500 questions that were taken from actual nurse anesthesia interviews all across the United States.
Program created: 1942 Ranking: 2.4 out of 5.0 Class size: 10 to 15 Attrition Rate: 0% Tuition: approx. $15,000 (in-state) National Certification Exam (NCE) 1st Time Pass Rate: 100% (2012)
- License: currently licensed registered nurse with a B.S.N. degree or a Bachelor’s Degree in a Basic Science
- Work Experience: Have at least 18 months (24 months preferred) of nursing experience in a critical care setting Accepted: ICU, CCU, SICU, NICU Not Accepted: not listed
- GPA: Grade Point Average of at least 3.00 on a 4.0 scale.
- GRE: No minimum scores stated. GRE is required.
- Certifications: ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) BLS (Basic Life Support)
biophysical sciences including microbiology (1 semester) anatomy/physiology (2 semesters) chemistry and/or physics (2 semesters)Interview:
not listedCRNA Program Setup: Classes Start:
27 MonthsClinical Sites:
Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center Community Memorial Hospital Vernon Memorial Hospital (CRNA only practice) Memorial Hospital of Burlington Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital (CRNA only practice)Disclaimer: Information on this page was gathered from the school's website and through phone interviews. A school's curriculum can change frequently, so we make sure that you are provided with the most up to date information. Our team regularly checks for any changes that CRNA programs make to their curriculum. The ranking of schools was based off of the 2011 US News World Report for Graduate Schools