Excela Health School of Anesthesia with Saint Vincent College
We currently offer 20 clinical sites, ranging from small community facilities to large trauma hospitals. The variety of settings allow students to become familiar with multiple ways of administering an anesthetic in a wide range of situations. Students are required to perform 550 total cases by graduation, with most of our graduates completing well over 800 cases.” (Excela Health School of Anesthesia with Saint Vincent College)
Program created: 1995 Ranking: 2.6 out of 5.0 Class size: approx. 35 Attrition Rate: approx. 3.0% Tuition: approx. $50,000 National Certification Exam (NCE) 1st Time Pass Rate: >80%
- License: Current licensure as a registered professional nurse. Baccalaureate degree in nursing or diploma or associate degree in nursing plus a baccalaureate degree other than a BSN, providing the program considers it appropriate.
- Work Experience: Minimum of one year of nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- GPA: Applicants must have an overall QPA of 3.0 or above in their undergraduate degree
- GRE: GRE Scores are preferred but not required
- Certifications: ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) BLS (Basic Life Support)
College level chemistry and statistics courses.Interview:
not listedCRNA Program Setup: Classes Start:
27 ½ monthCurriculum:
20 clinical sitesDisclaimer: Information on this page was gathered from the school's website and through phone interviews. A school's curriculum can change frequently, so we make sure that you are provided with the most up to date information. Our team regularly checks for any changes that CRNA programs make to their curriculum. The ranking of schools was based off of the 2011 US News World Report for Graduate Schools