St. Elizabeth Health Center School for Nurse Anesthetists (with Youngstown State University)
Master of Science in Nursing degree is awarded. St. Elizabeth Health Center School for Nurse Anesthetists, Inc. is a community of anesthesia practitioners who intend to motivate and empower students to education through teaching, mentoring, and collaborating in an environment of personal interest and caring. The School community develops in students a sense of self-worth and future opportunity that compels them to make a positive impact on our society.” (St. Elizabeth health Center School for Nurse Anesthetists
Program created: 1947 Ranking: 2.3 out of 5.0 Attrition Rate: 11% Tuition: approx. $45,000 National Certification Exam (NCE) 1st Time Pass Rate: 92%
- License: Graduate from an appropriate baccalaureate program in nursing. Verification of current professional licensure in the State of Ohio according to state law.
- Work Experience: Minimum of one year experience in an adult critical care area; minimum of two years preferred. Accepted: not listed on website Not Accepted: not listed on website
- GPA: Minimum QPA of 3.0 (preferred; QPA is a weighted GPA)
- GRE: Satisfactory score on GRE.
- Certifications: ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) BLS (Basic Life Support) CCRN (recommended)
Meet requirements for Graduate Nursing Program of Youngstown State University that are published in the YSU Graduate Studies Bulletin. (Health Assessment, statistics, research methods)Interview:
not listedCRNA Program Setup: Classes Start:
27 MonthsClinical Sites:
Personal interview with completion of critical care quiz on siteDisclaimer: Information on this page was gathered from the school's website and through phone interviews. A school's curriculum can change frequently, so we make sure that you are provided with the most up to date information. Our team regularly checks for any changes that CRNA programs make to their curriculum. The ranking of schools was based off of the 2011 US News World Report for Graduate Schools